Friday, August 31, 2012

A Whole New World



I have met numerous of people who keep planning, how there life would be and how they want it to be. These people always have certain notions regarding life, either for them life is bitter or too fast or too selfish, so they are always in a hurry to achieve things and achieve there goals fast. I don’t think they are being wrong in  doing so, as who doesn’t want life to be luxurious or live it king size but all I wonder is have they lost themselves in achieving all the materialistic facts. I mean that it’s amazing to have aim and high ambitions but it is sad to loose oneself on the way of doing so.

When I was in my teens, I was no different as you learn what you see in family, so I learnt to be ambitious though rightly, I still believe there was a streak of impulsiveness in me. Impulsiveness is sometimes gets really harsh on you, it robs you off the moment and makes you live a life of anxiety. Sooner or Later we do get the fruits of our labor but the real question is have we lived a worthy life? or we were just busy in rushing through our lives?

I wonder, but to keep my thoughts to rest I met a person, full of life, having streak of passion and enjoyment.

This person not only inspired me but gave me a look of a whole new world. Life is about living with aim and working hard to achieve it. Also life is  about working for this aim with love and compassion, life is to feel all beautiful emotions in ample amount. It is important to feel all the emotions as no matter how much you earn, you can never buy tlove, happiness, togetherness and compassion.

From that day I decided no matter in what world people around me were living, including my family, I am going to live in a world where roses are mine and no matter how many thorns are there but the desire of achieving roses never fades away. My world is, about loving every fact of my life, having humor even in the worse days and accepting things with love and reciprocating love. This world has no harsh notions against people and has really less people to care, love and count on.

I know it seems like a fairytale but remember when we were kids we did believe in that too, that’s why for us then, life was perfect, impeccable and amazing. As we looked world through rose tinted glasses. So this world does exist, by praising the good things I don’t mean to say life is not harsh, but it has gifts too on every step, and it depends upon us to focus on the gifts or harshness. So, I believe A Whole New World does exist if one believes so, and a great man said, “Life is just 10% what happens to us and 90% how you react to it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment