Monday, August 29, 2011

Bask in the Present!




Nowadays, most of us have forgotten to live in present as either we are living in past or in future. 
We have forgotten the meaning of living in the present moment and enjoying it. We either are worried about past regarding why it happened and what was the reason or we are bothered about how will be our future.
    Rather we should just make one saying our bookmark, “Past is history, future is mystery and this moment is a gift that's why it's called present". This simple saying explains everything; we should not be pondering about are past and wasting our energy rather we should learn from the past and let go of it. The experience should be used in present to make it better and we should work hard in the present moment to make our future better rather than pondering how will be our future.
   When we focus on what is correct in the present moment we get the needed energy and can focus on it completely. Living in the current moment is very important because most of the time we think we will do this task some other day but we forget that future is uncertain. We plan our next ten years, where we are not even sure about the very next moment of our life. 
  It’s rightly said live life king size, do what you want to do. Live the moment, be happy and thankful for all goodness and blessings of life. Be happy and find happiness within and not outside. If you are happy, you make others happy too. 


A little poem to give an insight of this:





When I was a kid, I wanted to be an adult

But when I became an adult I wanted my childhood back

May be thinking of future didn’t make me live my childhood fully

Why do I want to live in future and stick to the past?




When I had my best friend, I wanted him to go

As I didn’t like his habits and he embarrassed me

When he left I realized his worth and wanted him back

Why didn’t I believe in the present and in the person?




When my mom and dad were after me,

I felt my freedom was blocked and I felt suffocated

But when they didn’t care about me

I felt my world upside down,

Why I am never happy in the present?




As I was never happy in the living moment

I made my life a mess and realised

How important was to be happy in the now

And this moment made my future fruitful too.





No comments:

Post a Comment