Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Failures are best passport to success”





I have grown up listening one saying from my mom that, ”try and try unless you succeed”. But I always thought that it was just a saying. I remember that once I was in 3rd class and I participated in race and I came third. I was really disappointed and my mother boosted me up by the above saying and I followed it this time and next time I came 1st. This really made me believe in this saying even stronger. I have always seen that when people go through failure, either they run into depression or they lose the hope of trying again. But I believe failures happen to make one stronger in life, “either one can complaint that roses have thorns or one can rejoice that thorns have roses”, life is the way one takes. So one should be optimistic in life. Whenever one suffers failure one should remind himself of, “failures are the stepping stones to success”. These are not just sayings, these are realities of life. Failures makes one understand one’s potential and makes one strong headed. In reality if one has to become a winner he has to go through failures because if one has never tasted failure, one doesn’t know the taste of success. Everyone wants success but there are only few who get there through right way. Here is a famous example: it was said that sachin tendulkar cannot fit into T20 format but he proved people wrong by emerging as an amazing batsman. Even todays well known actor Abhishek bachchan has given eleven flops at a stretch and now he is a famous bollywood star. This is called courage and optimism and these are the main essence to be successful. So I basically think when things go wrong just remind oneself that, “challenges are common to all it’s the attitude which makes difference”. Failures are the beginning of success. When one has to become the best, one has to go through worst. Whenever the heart beats fast and there is fear, just say “all is well in my world” and it will happen. In the end I was just like to say one thing that “lift is like luck and stairs are like hardwork. Lift may fail but hardwork never fails”, it always pays off. However, Smooth roads never make good drivers. Clear sky never makes good pilots, problem free life never make strong person. So don’t ask life’ WHY ME?’ ask ‘TRY ME’. Always give challenge to oneself then one will be the best mentor for every beginner.


No comments:

Post a Comment