Monday, March 14, 2016

Decision Making

We meet all kinds of people in our life whether good, bad or neutral. Our parents always reiterate that character is built through friends and they always leave a mark on you. The surroundings always have an impact on you.

Still though, most of us believe that no one can affect us or have an influence on us till the time we want. Slowly, everything slips out of control and it all proves to be a big illusion.
 In my own life, I had to put up with all kinds of people, frustrated, happy, irritated, confused, and focused. After spending time with a frustrated personality, I felt the same after a while.  Similarly, after being with a confused friend, I lost my own clarity and focus.
Very soon, I realized that even if we didn’t pay heed to our surroundings, they always played a major part in shaping our personality. There is no need, however, to cut down on the number of friends. You must instead spend more time with the people who matter. Then, the surroundings will motivate you and make you believe that with courage and positivity you can be at a better place than where you are right now.
I noticed that after spending even ten minutes with a focused person, I felt much better than the whole trail of other experiences. I did help my friends when they needed me but was now selective of influence. Spending your time with a happy, jovial, wise and knowledgeable individual is always a better option. It also helps you achieve your goals faster.

Believe that you are an absolute creation made to achieve abundance. The positive influence will pump you with courage to counter a new level of difficulties would also raise your bar a notch higher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment